NCBI Firewalk – Firewalking for people with sight loss
More about NCBI
NCBI provide a service to over 8000 people every year, of which, 2000 are accessing NCBI services for the first time. And with an aging population, the number of people needing access to NCBI service is increasing by 12% each year.
NCBI’s Core Services are:
- Provide services in the local community
- Help people make the most of their useful vision
- Help people to live independently
- Help people to rediscover, or continue to enjoy reading
- Help people access information and communicate through technology
- Help people to learn new skills
- Help people with employment issues
- Help others to make their services accessible
- Produce information in accessible formats
- Help to increase awareness about sight loss issues
All of this takes a lot of resources and Fundraising Events like this Charity Firewalk can make an enormous difference. Will you join us and help NCBI raise €10,000 or more?
Details about the NCBI Firewalk
Friday 5th October 2018
Registration from 7pm
Training starts at 7.30pm sharp
Firewalking from 8.30pm
NCBI Head Office, Whitworth Rd, Drumcondra, Dublin, Ireland
Register for the NCBI Firewalk
To take part, you only need to raise a minimum of €150 and NCBI will provide you with fundraising advice to help you reach your goal!
Want to know more about the NCBI? Read on https://www.ncbi.ie